As a lot of people ask us what is the differences between our tool and X or Y
We create a quick review of Hardsploit’s features VS other (great !) hardware hacking tools. According to our understanding, we propose the following review:
Keep in mind that this list of tools is, of course, not exhaustive.
(Don’t hesitate to contact us if we made some mistakes)
Opale Security Team will present Hardsploit during the next Chaos Computer Club Congress in Hamburg at this end of december.
http://halfnarp.events.ccc.de in the slot dedicated to “Hardware & Making”
The 32nd Chaos Communication Congress (32C3) is an annual four-day conference on technology (Security), society and utopia. The Congress offers lectures and workshops and various events on a multitude of topics including (but not limited to) information technology security and generally a critical-creative attitude towards technology and the discussion about the effects of technological advances on society
See you in hamburg for this great security event !
We are pleased to announce that the Pre Order Period is opened. Want to be the first security guy with this fantastic hardware security auditing tool? Don’t hesitate to order one (or more) unit !
First delivery is scheduled on 15 of décember 2015 : Be quick : Our stock is limited ! 😉
Very cool Session and @Hardsploit demo @Blackhat Europe 2015(Arsenal Session). We would like to thanks everyone that come to see us ! Great to discuss with all of you about our hardware auditing tools. See some photos Below
Julien Moinard (the Hardsploit project leader) have done a very cool demonstration on real Embedded systems
BlackHat Staff in charge of the Arsenal area have asked us to make a second demonstration @Blackhat Europe Tomorrow at 12.00 PM.
Don’t hesitate to come to see us !
Just in time for Blackhat Europe 2015 !
Stand for Parallel memories dump demo
Stand for scan of I2C Bus, SPI memory dump and Interact with real vulnerable IoT memories demo
Hope airport security controls will accept that type of stuff in an airplane …. !
we are proud to present you the 1st 100 Hardsploit electronic boards : production is over for the 1st batch… COLLECTORS SERIES !
It takes some place…
See you in BlackHat Europe 2015 next week ! ARSENAL Session 🙂
And as you have noticed, we have dedicated Hardsploit Tee-shirts as goodies!
We need to “hack” our machines to speed up the fabrication process of Hardsploit electronic boards :
That was the duration to produce one board:
- 5 mn to place the stencil above the electronic board
- 14 mn by board for the pick & place (component positioning)
- 10 mn of soldering in the oven
- +1 hour of debugging electronic boards (due to soldering issues)
We decided to make some improvements : Stencil Dispenser Hacking (physically) !
- A / Order a larger stencil with smaller holes the goal is to position it in a more precise manner above the board (solder past dispensing improvement !)
- B / Add two specifics High Tech wood buttons (;-)) with screws to increase the tension of the stencil to improve solder paste dispensing (stencil positioning improvement !)
- C/ Tweak some speed parameters in our M10 pick & Place machine to speed up the process (component placement speed improvement!)
- 30s to place the stencil above the electronic board
- 7 mn by boards for the pick & place
- 10 mn soldering in reflow oven
- No more or few short circuits issues to debug
Half of afternoon production batch finished, we succeed to improve our process :
Work continue ! (we have 60 more Hardsploit to finish 😉 )
Our presentation time for “Hardsploit: Like Metasploit But For Hardware Hacking” is 12:00:00 PM on 11/12/2015 at Station 4 in the Business Hall !
See you in Amsterdam?
We begin the Hardsploit Production : 1st batch of 100 Hardsploit boards 😉
If you want to be on our “Early Adopters List” please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We received the PCB from our supplier
100 Hardsploit boards to be solder soon
Pick & Place machine setup for the 1st 100 batch of Hardsploit (lot of work!)
Hardsploit & Opale Security team
We have made some change and improvement to reduce the size of the electronic board