All components are now on our PCB prototype. We need to solder all Pins. Reflow soldering is the most common method for attaching surface components to a circuit board.
- Put the PCB Board in the reflow oven
- Our Program control the inside temperature of the Reflow Oven to follow strict ramps. Theory ramps are describe below
- Theory Vs Practice 😉
- Video of Reflow oven in action (Process take around 10 mn to be completed)
- Time to find a solution to reduce the temperature when maximum is on the go.
- We use a TOP SECRET process to achieve that. We open the door of the oven and try to follow the descending ramp of our GUI 😉